You will be provided with a full range of frameworks and examples that can help you build your confidence when working with data. There will be opportunities to explore and test out various ideas
and to establish what may work for you. This course will involve working in groups on practical examples and case studies to gain experience of how to use the various techniques that will be shared throughout the two half-day sessions.
Benefits of Attending
- Understands the increasing importance of data when addressing business change and the post-COVID-19 challenges that you will face as an HR practitioner.
- Break down some of the concerns that the HR community has when using data and analytical insights and gain an understanding of key principles and good practice.
- Take back practical guidance on using data and analytics, informed by case studies, key models and techniques.
This 2 half-day course is designed to be of high practical value to delegates. This course will include the following case studies designed around various companies based in Asia:
- Aims to take a commercial, people-centric view of data and analytics
- Assisting HR practitioners in how to leverage data to deliver tangible business impact
- Gain the practical skills in how to support the use of more robust evidence-based techniques in the HR function
- Give participants the confidence to work with data, not just to drive better reporting
An author of “Introduction to People Analytics: A Practical Guide to Data-Driven HR” and futurist looking at the world of work, the HR function and the people practices across organisations. A regular conference speaker across the globe on these subjects.