With many markets in the region gearing up for post-Covid business growth, many employers are facing a challenge of aligning compensation and benefits practices with business
strategies, and the challenge of implementing advanced compensation techniques that improve the relationship between compensation and employee performance and business results. Potentially uncontrolled business growth poses a new set of risks and challenges that rewards professionals have to plan and prepare for to avoid the pitfalls of pre-recession practices.
Benefits of Attending
- Increase your business performance and employee effectiveness by implementing advanced compensation and reward systems that attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Discover practical steps for implementing a range of advanced compensation techniques
including advanced methods of market pay benchmarking and advanced tools
for managing pay-for-performance.
- Develop solutions for your own company-wide bonus and variable pay issues and challenges based upon practical case studies and interactive course and clinic discussions.
This 4 half-day course is designed to be of high practical value to delegates. This course will include the following case studies designed around various different companies based in Malaysia and the ASEAN region:
- Advanced Pay Benchmarking and Remuneration Design will provide a detailed understanding of the latest advanced best-practice approaches for designing the total remuneration packages for each grade, and benchmarking the remuneration design against an external pay market strategy and market data.
- Pay-for-Performance will provide a detailed knowledge of how to equip yourself with the key C&B skills to motivate employees and reward their performance, and get a better understanding of the latest best-practice approaches for key compensation and reward practices geared towards pay-for-performance.
Senior Manager, Human Resources, Siemens Malaysia