You will be provided with information about the key tools for performing job analysis and developing and writing job descriptions and job profiles. You will have an opportunity to test various ideas and to establish what may work for you. You will be given access to various tools and techniques, as well as information on the latest trends and developments of best-practices. This course will involve working in teams on practical case studies to gain detailed hands-on experience using the various tools and techniques for job analysis that will be discussed throughout the course.
Benefits of Attending
- Provide techniques and professional skills for job analysis and understanding job roles, whilst ensuring there are no organisational gaps or overlaps, and effectively implement one of the core essential building blocks for best-practice human resources management.
- Learn about the different formats of job descriptions, including accountability summaries and role profiles, and learn about the crucial sections and the not-so-important sections.
This two half-day course is designed to be of high practical value to delegates. This course will include the following case studies designed around various companies based in Asia:
- Selecting the most appropriate format for outputs from Job Analysis
- Assisting both Managers and Employees in writing Job Descriptions or Job Profiles
- Using Job Analysis in determining if the organisation structure is optimally designed
- Practical examples of writing key accountability and objective statements
- Samples of different outputs (Job Description, Job Profile, Job Accountability Statement)
Senior Manager, Human Resources, Siemens Malaysia