This highly interactive and engaging learner-led workshop will use a range of approaches to learning, including experiential group activities, individual exercises, mini-case studies, targeted videos, important reading, and relevant discussions. A key part of the learning process will be the sharing of different experiences as well as experimenting with novel often challenging ideas and concepts.
Benefits of Attending
- Understands the profound impact of COVID-19 on the future of L&D in their workplace.
- Describe how COVID-19 has dramatically changed employee’s attitudes from passive listeners to active learners.
- Distinguish the difference between learning = immediate performance and development = future skills.
In this 2-day online course, we look into the impact of COVID-19 on the workplace and how smart learning leaders are preparing for the post-COVID-19 “new normal”:
- Defend how COVID-19 has redefined “learning” and “development”
- Review current projects using future technology for learning
- Understand how the adoption curve is the key to the future of L&D
- Sharing of different experiences as well as experimenting with novel often challenging ideas and concepts
examples of how to manage success during the seismic shift occurring in the workplace today. Chief Customer Officer - Kony, Inc