This highly interactive and engaging learner-led workshop will use a range of approaches to learning, including experiential group activities, individual exercises, mini-case studies, targeted videos, important reading, and relevant discussions. A key part of the learning process will be the sharing of different experiences as well as experimenting with novel often challenging ideas and concepts.
Benefits of Attending
- Understands the profound impact of COVID-19 on the future of L&D in their workplace.
- Describe how COVID-19 has dramatically changed employee’s attitudes from passive listeners to active learners.
- Distinguish the difference between learning = immediate performance and development = future skills.
In this 2-day online course, we look into the impact of COVID-19 on the workplace and how smart learning leaders are preparing for the post-COVID-19 “new normal”:
- Defend how COVID-19 has redefined “learning” and “development”
- Review current projects using future technology for learning
- Understand how the adoption curve is the key to the future of L&D
- Sharing of different experiences as well as experimenting with novel often challenging ideas and concepts
An author of “MINDS AT WORK”. In this book, David examines the dramatic changes L&D has experienced and offers a clear and detailed vision about the increasing importance of the future of L&D.
examples of how to manage success during the seismic shift occurring in the workplace today. Chief Customer Officer - Kony, Inc