You will be provided with the information you need to make changes to your grading and salary structure, and to your pay policies. You will have an opportunity to test various ideas and to establish what may work for you. You will also be given access to various tools and techniques, as well as information on the latest trends and developments both in Asia and globally. This course will involve working in teams on practical case studies to gain detailed hands-on experience using the various tools and techniques that will be discussed throughout the course.
Benefits of Attending
- Align your basic salary structures and grades, and compensation and reward systems to your business objectives and human resources strategy
- Increase your business performance and employee effectiveness by implementing compensation and reward systems that attract, retain and motivate staff.
This 5 half-day course is designed to be of high practical value to delegates. The newly updated course will include the following case studies designed around various companies based in Malaysia and the Asian:
- Establishing a reward policy linked to strategy
- Designing and selecting the most appropriate grading/salary structure
- The business benefits of single bands versus broadbanding in managing jobs and grades
- Establishing pay ranges that are externally competitive with market pay surveys
- Designing the basic salary structure midpoints and payscales and pay ranges
- Managing base salary progression and management of compa-ratios
Senior Manager, Human Resources, Siemens Malaysia