Variable Pay: Many companies in Asia and indeed globally have some form of incentive or bonus scheme, but many are based either on years-of-service or seniority or company performance, with little or no recognition of individual performance. In an increasingly competitive environment, when you want to attract and retain the best individual employees and high-performers, these methods of paying for performance may be unsustainable in the long-term and other approaches to variable pay and bonuses and incentive schemes may be
LTIPs: A fundamental component of reward management for the Leadership team and Senior Executives is designing your remuneration to make them think and act like “owners” in the long-term interests of the company to really drive long-term return-on-investment for all stakeholders and owners. This course will touch on all areas of “LTIPs” and “Executive Compensation”.
Benefits of Attending
- Increase your business performance and employee effectiveness through variable reward systems and annual bonus schemes that will attract, retain and motivate your Employees.
- Align your variable pay schemes and annual bonuses scheme and sales incentives to your business objectives and human resources strategy.
- Discover practical steps for implementing a company-wide bonus scheme and targeted sales incentive schemes (SIPs) for updating your existing variable pay remuneration structures.
These two courses is designed to be of high practical value to delegates. The newly updated course will include the following case studies designed around various companies based in Malaysia and the Asian region:
- Develop practical bonus, incentive schemes and variable pay policies which complements your salary structure in view of the current pandemic.
- Explore and design various type of variable pay schemes, annual bonus scheme and incentive plan options (short-term and long-term incentive plans) recognition plans, retention benefit schemes and targeted sales incentive plans (SIP)
- Gain better understanding of the latest and most effective best-practice approaches for managing and implementing LTIPs (long-term incentive plans) for members of the Leadership team
- Review and design various type of long-term incentive plan options and identify which LTIPs works best your organisation as a result of the current pandemic.
Senior Manager, Human Resources, Siemens Malaysia