This course will provide you with information and guidance on how to develop practical incentive schemes to meet the needs of your business. You will have the opportunity of designing and implementing various incentive schemes, as well as sharing ideas and experience. You will work on typical incentive scheme problems and issues, including actual issues and problems that are identified by the delegates during
Benefits of Attending
- Increase your business performance and employee effectiveness by implementing compensation and reward systems that attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Align your basic salary structures and grades, and compensation and reward systems to your business objectives and human resources strategy.
- Discover practical steps for implementing a grading system with a basic salary structure and pay scheme, or for updating your existing compensation structures.
This 2 half-day course is designed to be of high practical value to delegates. The newly updated course will include the following case studies designed around various companies based in Malaysia and the Asian region:
- Building the internal case for introduction/revision of a or variable pay programme
- Selecting the most appropriate variable pay or bonus programme
- Designing the main dimensions of a bonus scheme or company-wide bonus programme
- Designing the main dimensions of a sales incentive plan (SIP) for sales staff
Senior Manager, Human Resources, Siemens Malaysia