You will be provided with a full range of frameworks and examples that can help you build your confidence when working with data. There will be opportunities to explore and test out various ideas
and to establish what may work for you. This course will involve online interaction on practical examples and case studies to gain an experience of how to use the various techniques that will be shared throughout the two half day sessions.
Benefits of Attending
- Able to define success within the evolving HR Business Partner (HRBP) role.
- Develop growing confidence to behaviourally work with business leaders to address key commercial and strategic challenges.
- Understand the opportunities that HR have to make a real business impact during 2021 and beyond.
This 2 half-day course is designed to be of high practical value to delegates. This course will include the following case studies designed around various companies based in Asia:
- Provide a sound understanding of the future demands that will be made of HRBP’s and through involving practical exercises and a range of different case studies, you will gain the practical skills in how to support business leaders in a more commercial and credible way.
- The whole workshop is designed to build the confidence of HR practitioners in how to work with and challenge business leaders in the identification of business problems and their resolution in a more robust and proactive way.