On these courses you will :
- Understand the major technological trends in the learning management field
- Formulate a digital learning strategy that works for your needs
- Digitalize and e-enable the learning function in your organisation
- Integrate your digital systems and become a true learning management function
- Understand the worldwide trends in learning and development that require a new focus to improve the impact L&D must have on your future
- Develop programs to satisfy the digital learning needs and demands of generations X,Y, and Z
- Manage resources, processes and technology to identify needs, develop and deliver solutions, evaluate outcomes, foster continuous improvement and create strategic alignment
- A deeper skills-set to ensure the organization is ready for the future today
Technology is fundamentally transforming the L&D function and is leading to changes in the way that learning is conceptualized within organizations. The concept itself of a “career” is being shaken to its core, driving companies towards “always-on” learning experiences that allow employees to build skills quickly, easily, and on their own terms. And, in the future, the pace at which learning will evolve will only become more rapid.
This highly interactive training workshop provides a focused, 2-day insight into the future of L&D as it intersects with technology. It sheds light on how the technology of today (and tomorrow) can enable effective delivery of the L&D service, together with an overview of how this technology may be selected and implemented into your organisation successfully. It, also, throws the spotlight on the various trends that are starting to impact the future of learning.
Who Should Attend ?
This course has been researched with and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in: Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, HR Communications, Career Advancement, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Human Capital Organizational Development, Employee Branding.