On these courses, you will:
- Increase your organisation’s business performance and senior team’s effectiveness by designing your department’s or organisation’s optimal structure.
- Increase your organisation’s business performance and senior team’s effectiveness by clarifying how your organisation is designed and the interrelationships between the various operating and support units in your organisation
- Enhance your reputation and influence by understanding the key steps, tools and techniques to effectively facilitate the co-design of your organisation with your senior colleagues – and improve their understanding, ownership, confidence and motivation for your new design
- Discover the relationship between organisational design, organisational development and operating models – and the different approaches to organisational design
- Enhance your understanding of how to drive your organisational design changes and how to implement, embed, adapt and evolve your design solution
- Network with your fellow course delegates and course tutor to discuss practical, hands-on issues relating to organisational design and develop insights, tools and solutions that will help you in your workplace
Here’s What Delegates Have Said About Graham’s Previous Courses
“Graham is able to make the understanding of the theory through case studies very well.”
“Amazing, clearly defines well-structured.”
““It’s a very comprehensive organizational design class which include practical approach and justification behind it. Easy to understand and the trainer is very knowledgeable and able to provide various example of organizational design.”
“Very well experience in OD”
“Very useful on my application of theories into practice”
“I Like how he explain things and how he make us understand on the things that we were not clear”
“Informative and most importantly, practical approach! Highly interactive session with a lot of check and balance in terms or concept understanding in between”
Global Organisational Design Subject Matter Expert & Practitioner
Graham has trained delegates from
Get your free copy
ORGANIZATION DESIGN : The Practitioners Guide (3rd Edition)
This book clarifies why and how organizations need to be in a state of readiness to design or redesign, and emphasizes that people as well as business processes must be a part of design considerations.
Aided by a range of pedagogical features and downloadable resources, this book is a must read for practitioners involved in organizational design considerations.