Modern Internal Audit is light years away from the basic compliance and checking function it once was. Internal Audit should be vibrant and challenging, and add measurable value to the business The function is increasingly regarded as a business partner, a catalyst for change and a Governance and risk advisor. You therefore need your internal audit function to adopt world class techniques.
Benefits of Attending
- Explore the new and ever changing audit challenges facing Internal Audit today and manage the latest trends in Internal Audit brought on by the pandemic.
- Provide you valuable insights on what the risk and controls landscape will look like in 2021 and what are the top-rated risks for next year.
- Acquire practical advises on auditing the recovery process for extreme risk events, for e.g. Covid-19, extreme pollution and loss of significant critical information.
Phil Griffiths will walk you through auditing cybersecurity risks, which is one of the top-rated risks in 2021. You will get to explore the cyber incident prevention techniques, social media risks and the ISO 27000. This 3 half-day course will include the following case studies:
- Respond to the Significant Changes in the Internal Audit Role
- The need to exceed stakeholder expectations
- Ensure IA is seen as an Agent for Positive Change
- Developing the consultancy role