As the current global pandemic shows, possibility of a crisis severely disrupting an organization’s ability to operate looms today like never before. Given the pace with which global threats evolve, incidents such as cyber sabotage, volatile weather patterns, terrorism attacks, and epidemics are increasingly likely. These events all impact the ability to continue operations and meet stakeholders’ objectives and may even threaten the very existence of the business. Being able to better recognize potential crises, effectively handle such interruptions, and return to normal operations is extremely difficult. Gaining the capacity to do this quickly and efficiently with the minimum amount of impact — to be crisis resilient — is that much harder, and the ultimate goal.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to become a more crisis resilient organization.
- Ensure that BCP and the crisis management plans are regularly updated to meet the ever changing risk environment.
- Develop BCP plans that cover all business functions.
- Complete regular crisis management audits.
You will be able to examine whether your organisation’s BCP and Crisis Management Plans are updated and relevant to meet COVID-19 and other extreme risk events and test the effectiveness of your plans and critical business processes. This 3 half-day course will include the following case studies:
- Assess and conduct a gap analysis of your current Business Continuity policies.
- Complete regular business continuity, crisis management and emergency preparedness audits to determine whether they meet the needs of the ever-changing risk environment and your organisation’s needs
- Implementing an effective approach for communicating to all stakeholders through each stage of a crisis
Bank Negara Malaysia